|Don't Know Which HDTV To Buy? Try Our HDTV Selector Tool|
Sharp LC32RD2E Review
- Sharp LC32RD2E LCD Intro (current page)
- Sharp LC32RD2E LCD Full Specifications
- Sharp Aquos LC32RD2E Setup & Design
- Day-To-Day Operation Of Sharp LC32RD2E
- Sharp LC32RD2E Lab Test & Calibration
- Sharp LC32RD2E LCD TV Picture Quality
- Sharp LC32RD2E Onboard Sound System
- Conclusion Of Sharp LC32RD2E Review
Sharp LC32RD2E - the Chelsea Flower Show coming alive
I've always been impressed with the Advanced Super View panel on the Sharp Aquos LCD TVs simply because it's the first panel I had come across when I started dissecting HDTVs. With the 4ms response time and deep blacks, it successfully attacked the traditional drawbacks of LCD TVs while being cost effective. Trailing behind Toshiba and Panasonic, the RD2E series marks Sharp's inevitable entry into the 100hz arena, surprisingly, without the usual advertising blitz or forum buzz that we have been accustomed to.
In addition to the excellent 4ms response time and 10,000:1 contrast ratio, this panel will feature the mouth watering 100Hz technology dubbed Double Frame Drive. If you think that wasn't enough, Sharp has also thrown in the latest Micronas TRU D Picture Processing technology and wide viewing angle (quoted 176 degrees) for good measure.
All these features in LC32RD2E arsenal makes for an interesting review, as we discover if it is sufficiently armed for the task of taking on the LCD world...